Involvement in NASBITE brings meaningful connections. Take advantage of opportunities to meet, collaborate and network with international trade educators, promoters and exporters throughout the Annual Conference.
Before the events:
• Log in to www.nasbite.org and visit the online Member Directory where you can search for CGBPs or by Members’ location to identify other NASBITE Members who may be attending, and give them a call or send an email to introduce yourself and why you are excited to attend.
• Download the Annual Conference mobile app for FREE (coming in March 2019). All attendees and exhibiting sponsors will be listed in the app, and you can meet and connect other attendees via the app before you arrive!
During the events:
• Use the Annual Conference mobile app to connect with fellow attendees, presenters, award winners, and sponsors
• Follow the NASBITE social media channels for all the news, pics and fun
• Visit the exhibiting sponsors who have tools, programs and expertise to share.
• Attend the Annual Conference Opening Reception on April 9 which is also the National Small Business Exporter Summit Closing Reception! These events coincide for networking opportunities across both groups.
• The Annual Conference provides more time for networking during two breakfasts, two lunches, and the Closing Reception at Madison Square