Why Become a Certified Trainer?
The NASBITE CGBP Certified Trainer designation is an endorsement that proves competency in the knowledge required by the Certified Global Business Professional credential. Certified trainers are those professionals who have proven their competency to effectively train candidates to sit for the CGBP exam.
Certified Trainer Designation Requirements:
- Personally earned CGBP certification
- Three years work experience with trade and/or trade education
- A bachelor degree or 10 years of experience in appropriate field
The applicant will submit:
- Certified Trainer Application
- $150 non-refundable application fee. If approved, will be applied to certified trainer fees.
- Expertise Verification Form
- Resume or CV
- Two references from clients or organizations involved in the international trade and development attesting to the applicant’s expert knowledge and instructional capabilities associated with level of accreditation being applied.
- A list of international trade seminars or international business courses previously taught or speaking engagements related to international trade.
- A list of materials developed for at least one seminar/presentation. These should include text, PowerPoint presentation, handout materials, website, etc. (Note: The CGBP Accreditation Committee may request the applicant submit copies, samples or extracts of any or all training materials for review.)
Certified Trainer Designation Validity Period
Certified Trainer Designation will be valid for a period of three years.
Certified Trainer Three Year Fee
The Certification fee is $300 and covers a three year period. A $150 application fee will credited to the first three year payment; once approved, the trainer will be invoiced for the remaining $150.00.
Looking for a Certified Trainer?
Click here to find a trainer in your area.