Carefully preparing for the CGBP Exam is an important part of the certification process. To that end, NASBITE has several categories of resources that can be helpful to you.
The CGBP Practice Delineation
The CGBP Practice Delineation is the foundational reference document that articulates the trade skills certified through the attainment of the NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional credential. The document is comprised of four domains of skills – as follows:
- Domain 1: Global Business Management
- Domain 2: Global Marketing
- Domain 3: Supply Chain Management
- Domain 4: Trade Finance
CGBP Practice Delineation
The skills certified within each of these domains consist of tasks and supporting knowledge statements. So if you are planning to sit the CGBP exam, this document is a good starting point for review. (You will be prompted to enter your name and email address before viewing this document.)
For those who like self-paced study, several good resources are available – as follows:
- CGBP Study Pack – The CGBP Exam Study Pack contains condensed content that will serve as an excellent resource for anyone wanting to prepare for, and sit, the CGBP Exam. These modules assume the reader has a background in business, so they are very good for people who already have training or experience. These materials are not intended to serve as standalone textbooks, however they are an excellent supplement that can be used to augment face-to-face training or other training materials/resources/textbooks that would more typically be used when training business students or the uninitiated.
- MindEdge CGBP Exam Prep Modules – These modules provide an overview of essential skills for conducting international business. Each individual course contains a 25 question practice exam as well as tips and documentation to help you prepare for the exam. Upon successful completion of all courses in this certificate program, you can download and print a certificate of completion.
Global Business Management
Supply Chain Management
- CGBP Self Study & Review Guide – The NASBITE Self Study and Review Guide is a great resource for anyone who is choosing to prepare for their exam on their own. (You will be prompted to enter your name and email address before viewing this document.)
- Do You Have the Skills for Global Success? The key to successful exporting is knowing how to recognize international opportunities while minimizing the risks. This webinar will take a look at a study led by NASBITE International that was designed to develop a national standard for competency in global trade: Benchmark international trade knowledge, Assess staff’s readiness for exporting, find out what the CGBP certification can do for exporting capability.
CGBP Training in the Classroom
If you want to learn from experts and prefer face-to-face instruction, there are a good number of NASBITE Accredited CGBP training programs available across the country.
CGBP Practice Exam
You also have access to a 75-question Practice Exam. The Practice Exam testing platform mirrors the certification exam methodology and online testing platform, so you’ll be able to get a feel for the site’s functionality and navigation. Completion of the CGBP Practice Exam can be used to guide your ongoing study and exam preparation activities. Click here to access and purchase a practice exam.
CGBP Exam Test Takers’ Guide
The NASBITE CGBP Exam Test Takers Guide is a must-have resource for anyone who is planning to sit the exam. (You will be prompted to enter your name and email address before viewing this document.)
Do you have Exam Prep Resources to Offer?
NASBITE International is currently reviewing additional exam preparation resources to share on our website. If you have study materials/resources that you would like NASBITE to endorse as approved study materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/cgbp