CGBP Certified Trainer Application_fillable-v2.
Looking for a NASBITE CGBP Certified Trainer? Click here to find one in your area!
The NASBITE CGBP Certified Trainer designation is an endorsement of training professionals who have proven their competency to effectively train candidates to sit for the CGBP exam.
Click here to download a quick reference guide that outlines the certification and its requirements.
Certified Trainer Requirements
- Must already hold the CGBP certification
- Must have three years of work experience with trade and/or trade education
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or 10 years of experience in an appropriate field
Certified Trainer Fees
The Certified Trainer fee is $300.00 every three years. A non-refundable $150.00 application fee will be credited to the first three year payment. Upon approval, the applicant will be invoiced for the remaining $150.00. To pay your application fee:
- Log into the NASBITE Website using your email address
- Go to the Online Store
- Search for CGBP Certified Trainer Application Fee.
The applicant must submit the following along with their application:
- Certified Trainer Application
- Certified Trainer Expertise Verification Form
- Resume or cover letter
- Two references from clients or organizations involved in the international trade and development attesting to the applicant’s expert knowledge and instructional capabilities associated with level of accreditation being applied
- A list of materials developed for at least one seminar or presentation. These materials should include text, PowerPoint, handout materials, websites, etc. Please note, the Accreditation Committee may request the applicant submit copies, samples or extracts of any or all materials for review.