“Exporting in the Digital Age: How to Build Your Brand and Grow Your Sales by Making the Internet Work for You Globally: Get Found, Be Understood, and Be Easy to Do Business With in Your Overseas Target Markets!” presented by Jeff Ardis & Susanna Hardy, IBT Online
In our digital age, the Internet has given consumers unprecedented control of the purchasing process. 95% of the world’s markets lie outside the United States, but in order to seize that opportunity your website must become your best sales rep! Join Jeff Ardis and John Worthington from IBT Online (www.IBT.onl) to discuss best practices in website localization, online marketing, and e-commerce strategy that will help your exporters build their brands and grow their businesses by creating the best local user experience for their international customers. The right online presence can drive traffic, encourage meaningful engagement, and build the trust necessary for a successful “buyer’s journey” to measurable sales.
Did you know that:
- Facebook counts 300 million users in the U.S. – but more than 2 billion globally?
- Google is really 200 different local search engines – and they tell us that just 22% of content on the World Wide Web is in English?
- 90% of Internet users prefer to browse in their native language, and 99% insist on shopping in it?
We’ll talk about the key success factors for an intelligent digital marketing strategy that will help companies get found, be understood, and be easy to do business with, including:
- The 10 Steps to Effective Website Localization
- The Value of SEO: If the local search engines can’t find you, your targeted audiences can’t either!
- Leveraging Online Marketing by defining objectives, crafting content that resonates, and following the roadmap
- The growing need for Digital Compliance
- Why it’s so important to be “mobile-friendly”. Your prospects, customers, and competitors are all online, so make sure your website and online presence are the best they can be to showcase your brand and your business.
Jeff Ardis is a business development director for IBT Online (www.IBT.onl), a U.S.-based digital agency helping today’s exporters get found, be understood, and be easy to do business with in their target markets overseas. Jeff is a NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional who has also enjoyed stints coaching and supporting exporters with the Australian Trade Commission (Austrade), Invest Northern Ireland, and the largest global logistics company, DHL. He lives in the Boston area.
Susanna Hardy serves as Chief Content Officer at IBT Online. As such, Susanna is involved in all aspects of content used in effective business online tools, from content creation to content optimization for search engines and online marketing. Susanna brings her expertise in international business development and marketing to the IBT Online team and has worked with a wide spectrum of companies to reach, develop and succeed in export markets. Recognizing the importance of content for building brand awareness and sales, Susanna helps companies to ensure their online presence is working hard for them.
TRACK: Trade Skills