Brand Protection Professional Certificate
April 6, 2018 @ 8:00 AM - April 5, 2019 @ 5:00 PM$250.00
Develop knowledge to detect, deter and respond to counterfeiting effectively. Designed from direct experience and feedback from top brand protection professionals, the Center for Anti-Counterfeiting and Product Protection’s professional certificate provides the core concepts needed to become a brand protection professional who is better prepared to face the legal, business, strategic, and security challenges of this industry.
- 17 self-paced courses that can be taken individually
- Courses can be mixed/matched as needed
- Anytime, anywhere access with 100% online content
- Monthly enrollment throughout the year
Courses Align with Key Topics
- Product Counterfeiting Overview
- Enforcement Activities Against Counterfeiters
- Supply Chain Management for Brand Protection
- Anti-Counterfeiting Strategies
- Communication and Education for Brand Protection
- Risk Management for Brand Protection
CEUs: CGBPs that complete any course will receive 4 CEUs towards re-certification for each course completed.
Who Should Enroll? Emerging professionals seeking to learn brand protection concepts to apply within their organization, experienced brand protection professionals seeking to become more efficient, proactive, and strategic in brand protection, and professionals from other backgrounds wanting to break into the field of brand protection.
PLEASE NOTE: NASBITE International cannot answer any program content questions. If you have questions regarding the program content, please contact the program directly.