« All Events
Free Webinar: Elements of an International Business Plan
September 29 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
NASBITE and Shipping Solutions present the free webinar, Elements of an International Business Plan. Presented by Certified Global Business Professionals and international trade advisors with the Kansas Small Business Development Center, Laurie Piper and John Addessi, the webinar will begin with why we plan, then addresses critical steps in the planning process and mistakes to avoid. It will also cover the components of an international business plan, some familiar to business advisors and domestic clients, and some unique to international trade including:
- Product/service selection and modification.
- Market selection.
- Research tools to assess foreign markets.
- Finding overseas customers, partners and resources.
- Cultural concerns.
- Legal and regulatory issues.
- Risk mitigation.
- Intellectual property issues.
- The financial analysis that must accompany an international expansion.