NASBITE International and Shipping Solutions are presenting the free webinar, “Incoterms®
2020 in Practice” on Tuesday, Feb. 23, at 1:30 p.m. EST. Register here today!
You may already know the definitions of the 11 Incoterms® 2020 rules, but do you know when to use them? This one-hour webinar, presented by Robert P. Inbriani, CGBP, not only gives you an understanding of the definitions, but it also gives you actual examples of how to use each of the international commercial terms to your advantage in your purchase orders, sales agreements, and letters of credit.
As a seller, do you know which terms you should use if your shipment requires an export license and/or relies on a letter of credit to get paid? As a buyer, do you understand when to use certain terms based on the origin of the goods and other important considerations?
Make sure you’re using the right Incoterms® 2020 rule at the right time. Attendees will learn:
- The background of Incoterms® rules.
- The relationship between Incoterms® and payment terms.
- What’s new with Incoterms 2020.
- Whether you can still use Incoterms® 2010 (or even earlier sets of terms).
- The responsibilities of each term.
- How to apply the various terms in international transactions.
CGBPs that attend will receive 1 CEU towards 2021 recertification.