- This event has passed.
International Trade Master Series
April 2 @ 4:30 PM - April 23 @ 8:30 PM$450.00
Take an in-depth look at the principal areas of international trade with Tampa Bay’s leading global experts. Information covered will help you strengthen your international business and become more competitive abroad.
7 Modules to Prepare You for International Expansion
- Understanding and Experiencing Cultural Differences
- International Marketing and Market Research
- Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Considerations
- International Pricing and Tax & Accounting Issues
- Logistics, Supply Chain and Trade Finance
- Export Compliance and Controls
- Local Resource Partners & NASBITE CGBP Overview
Must register by March 27, 2018.
Location: Florida SBDC at USF, Port Tampa Bay Building, Suite 210, 1101 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL
Cost: $450.00 for all seven modules. Individual modules not available.
Included: The Global Entrepreneur by James Foley, International Trade Master Series Manual, FSBDC at USF Certificate of Completion, Dinner served nightly.
For more information or to learn how to register click here.