Join top exporters, global trade leaders, and trade assistance providers from across Mid-America as they gather to share global trade best practices and lessons learn in global trade. The fast-paced, highly interactive format of this event will provide attendees with direct access to networking and shared learning opportunities that you can use to guide export expansion.
JOIN US as your schedule permits—Option exists for registrants to join in on any of the sessions live, or have access to any or all of the recorded sessions post-event.
November 10-12, 2020
November 10 – Outstanding Exporter Recognition/Networking Session (4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.)
November 11 – Summit Sessions (9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
November 12 – Summit Sessions (9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Outstanding Exporter Nominee Presentations
- “Tips for Export Success – Getting Started” – Alicia Jaime, President – International Veterinary Supplies (IA)
- “International Negotiation Nuances” – Ray Garvey, Int’l Bus. Dev. Manager, The Grasshopper Co. (KS)
- “Leveraging Resources & Connections to Open Doors to Trade” – Debra Dudley, President Oscarware (KY)
- “Critical Aspects of Export Compliance” – Pam Schell, Trade Compliance Manager, Champion Labs (IL)
- “Surviving Global Disruptions” – Jacob Cluver, CEO/President, Ag World International Corp. (IL)
RECOGNIZING THE EXPORT SUCCESS OF 20+ OUSTANDING EXPORTERS
General Attendee Rate: $75
SUMMIT information is posted here.
CGBPs that attend this event can submit 8 CEUs towards recertification.