USMCA: What Has Changed & How to Comply
August 19, 2020
The US is experiencing trade growth and regulatory changes with regards to NAFTA being replaced with USMCA. Without a thorough knowledge of the changes, a company can encounter delays, lost opportunities, and additional expenses due to compliance issues.
How You Will Benefit:
- Increase the competitiveness of your product by lowering the cost to your foreign customers
- Understand what industries are most affected
- Learn the differences between NAFTA and USMCA
- Learn how to determine eligibility
- How does it affect Mexico vs Canada?
- Navigate with ease through source materials
- What has changed regarding certificates of origin?
- Understand and comply with all record-keeping requirements
- Learn how to receive preferential duty treatments for your exports/imports
- Employ regional value content to determine eligibility when RVC is an option
- What has changed regarding the de-minimis rule?
- And much more
CGBPs that attend can submit 1 CEU towards 2020 recertification
CLICK HERE for more information and to register