By: South Dakota International Trade Center
**In-person or Online**
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Using little-known export promotion programs by the U.S. and foreign governments and private sector organizations
- How to manage overseas opportunities without extensive travel and have the international customer come to you.
- Manage your organization to meet increasing export sales
- Overcome roadblocks in the international marketplace to win that sale
- Avoid awkward cultural situations that can make or break a deal
- Get the most out of trade shows
- Current and emerging trends and technologies that you need to know in international trade
- How to adhere to the new U.S government’s and foreign governments’ imposed export control measures. This affects all businesses, even if you do not export!
The first ten firms registering for this seminar will receive a complimentary customized analysis using the techniques developed in this seminar. This will be a one-on-one discussion at the end of the seminar.
View the full agenda here
- Onsite: $200 *
*Include Food, Drinks, and Educational Materials
- Webinar: $175 **
**Includes all Educational Materials