Morning Event: New 2020 Revision of Incoterms
New Incoterms rules go into effect this January
- Know the changes in the rules before shipping into the new year
- Learn which rules are changing and Which rules are staying
- Discover the “new” rules and how they apply to the latest developments in commercial practices
- Learn the Benefits and Application of the 2020 Version
- Avoid pitfalls and problems from the use of incorrect terms
- Discover which terms are most suitable for your company and your transactions
- Whether in sales, accounting, shipping, documentation, purchasing, or government, Incoterms rules are essential for successful global trade
Afternoon Event: Navigating the Risk of International Trade in Volatile Times
- Gain insight on the latest trends in international banking
- Enhance your knowledge in international payment terms and payments
- Discover the advantages of global tools including letters of credit, confirmations, discounting, and supply chain finance
- Analyze globalization’s effect on cross-border payments and its relation to creating speed and transparency
- Explore the fundamentals of foreign exchange and how it can help you compete globally
- Know what is required for smooth, quick, and transparent import and export transactions
You will walk away with a better understanding of the newest regulations and responsibilities of multi-country payments and trade terms for the sale of goods. If you haven’t been to a recent trade term and incoterm training, this is one that you won’t want to miss.
October 29, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM CDT
Event available onsite and via live-stream webinar
$125 per session – Onsite registration
$100 per session – Webinar registration
CGBPs that attend this event can submit 7.25 CEUs towards recertification for attending the full-day seminar.
If only attending the morning session, CGBPs can submit 3.50 CEUs towards recertification.
If only attending the afternoon session, CGBPs can submit 3.75 CEUs towards recertification.
Click here to register