To become a NASBITE Member, click here to fill out the membership application and select the type of membership you require.
NASBITE International is first and foremost a Member-driven organization whose major programs and activities—Annual Conferences, CGBP certification administration and exam prep, training and trade resources, networking opportunities, Awards—are primarily to enhance value for our members.
NASBITE Members come from every segment of the international trade community, including global business educators and trainers; trade specialists at federal, state and local trade assistance organizations; and practitioners that engage in or facilitate global business activity. That’s what makes us unique. No matter what your position, your specialty, or your interest in global business, NASBITE has members like you. If someone you know or should know is already a member, that is good company to be in.
Who Should Join
No matter what your position, your specialty, or your interest in global business, NASBITE has something for you. We now have over 2,000 members from around the U.S. and the world who love to share what they’re doing. They come from all sectors of the global business profession, including:
- Trade educators from four-year and two-year colleges and universities, high schools and leading international trade training organizations
- Trade specialists at federal, state and local levels, including from USDOC/ITA, USDA/FAS, SBA/SBDCs, State and Regional Trade Development Agencies, community-based Trade Assistance Centers, World Trade Centers, and Chambers of Commerce
- Trade-service providers of logistics, finance, legal, market research, and other support services
- Companies engaged in international trade, including manufacturers, exporters, importers, distributors, and export management companies
Where else will you find this mix of international trade perspectives and expertise in a single organization? If your work or interests fall in any of these areas, NASBITE is the organization for you.
Why Join – NASBITE Member Benefits
NASBITE Members benefit from a wide range of events, programs, and discounted services. But first and foremost, NASBITE helps Members to do their jobs better and to advance their careers. In addition to the content and contacts from our Annual Conferences, the NASBITE website provides fingertip access to a wealth of online global trade resourcesfor use in the classroom and on the job, to conduct international market research, and assist global business clients.
NASBITE Members also gain an advantage on all matters CGBP. They are the first to hearabout CGBP developments, training opportunities, and can attend pre-Conference Boot Camps and breakout sessions to prepare for the CGBP exam. Since NASBITE launched the CGBP credential and national exam in 2004, it has offered CGBP training Boot Camps and breakout sessions at every Annual Conference and has accredited a number of CGBP training programs around the country. The result: over 2,000 exam takers have earned the CGBP credential.
Other Membership Benefits:
- Substantial fee discounts for Annual Conference registration
- Substantial fee discounts for CGBP Boot Camps
- Substantial discounts on trade software and tools from major cooperating vendors
- Free access to live and recorded trade training webinars presented by NASBITE and other partners
- Free access to recorded presentations from proceedings from prior NASBITE Conferences
- Free access to sample course syllabi and other trade training resources
- Free access to extensive online trade information resources
- Free access to NASBITE Member and CGBP LinkedIn groups for networking
- Free access to Career-Net: An online tool for posting and searching trade-related jobs
- Free listing in and access to NASBITE’s online Member Directory
- Permission to use the NASBITE Member logo
- A “Contact Us” feature to ask a question, seek help, or offer a suggestion
Membership Categories, Fees, and Discounts
NASBITE offers Memberships and Member discounts to individuals and students (Individual Membership) and to “groups” of multiple individuals working for the same organization or institution (Institutional Membership).
Individual Membership Types and Dues
- Individual Membership: $149/year
- Student Membership: $25/year; proof of current matriculation required
- Student Pathway Membership: One-time $75 membership fee; proof of current matriculation required. Student Pathway Membership remains in effect until the student graduates, and providesMember benefits listed above, as well as additional support and resources for CGBP exam preparation (click here for details).
Institutional Membership Types and Dues
- Institutional Membership for two to four individuals: $135 per person, per year
- Institutional Membership for five or more individuals: $125 per person, per year
- Educational Partner Membership: For collaborating “Educational Partner” schools, NASBITE provides a one-time, nine-month, complimentary Institutional Membership (with no limit on the number of employees that may enroll). In addition to the benefits listed above, Educational Partners , and numerous additional benefits – click here for details.Theone-time, nine-month month complimentary membership is only for new Members, and does not apply to existing NASBITE Institutional Members.
Want to Become a NASBITE Member?
Fill out the Membership Application!